Jumpin' really High!

Today I share another Lawn Fawn Card.
Lawn Fawn has a challange with the theme Spectacular Skies.
I made this card for the current challenge!



 
First I stamped the figures that I want to use in my card. I used 'LF2215' + 'LF2216'

For the basic background shape I used Crealies Stitch no.24 - This is a Dutch brand.
I made the colors of the background with my Distress inkt and used the clouds 'LF915' to make clouds at the background.
I sparkled some white painting at the Space background, I used 5 colors to make my space.


I made the pull tab with 'LF1822' so the mouse can jump above the skies.
The grass I made with 'LF613'


Enjoy your day!

Reacties

  1. I love your sky! That mice is too cute jumping through the clouds! Thanks so much for playing along with this Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten